Reading Time: 5 mins 38 sec
The Marketing Revive Bundle
Everything you do tells a story, + it’s the stories that sell. This suite of tools will lead you to write an excellent one, guide you to tell it well, + show you where to share it. Within three months you won’t be able to recognize your business — and you’ll be in love with it. Learn More →
This first bit is about me. I know - gross. 👇🏻
I learned so much from rebranding Blithe Mitrals as my brand house + transforming the various services I offered into individual brands - Dreamstruck Studio included. I’m known for always giving more to my clients than I do myself, but when I took the time I needed to diverge my work into different spaces + recalibrate my operations workflow — everything upleveled: dissatisfaction turned into confidence → overwhelm turned into direction → burnout turned into time wealth, etc.
It’s truly like they say: you gotta put on your own oxygen mask first. #sympatico
And this experience taught me the true basis to great branding — elements that I was told but never understood. So much of my time marketing was spent on building pretty images for social media. But when it came time to post, I always struggled with what to say. I told myself that my frustration came from the obligation of having to say more when the graphics I created should be able to speak for themselves. But in reality, something I learned later, I didn’t know what to say because I didn’t know what it was I was trying to say.
Everything - and I do mean everything - we create is communicating something: from the pictures we pick, to the taglines we recite, to genres of content we post — to everything in between. Even the offerings you provide say something. So when you launch a brand - or even simply finetune one - you’re proclaiming a message full of passion + faith. The more cohesive, thoughtful, + aligned that message is, the greater the power of its spell.
Below are the three keys you need to launch an oh-so-dreamy brand. Develop each of these components in the order that they are listed, as each key builds upon on the former.
i. Amazing Brand Scripts
And I’m not using the term ‘amazing’ lightly. Not to put any pressure on it, but your messaging is the core of everything you do, share, + create — so it’s gotta make people stop + resonate with it. Your ideal client has to see themselves in the story you’re telling. The effectiveness of this will define the depth of your impact.
Here’s what to do to make your people feel seen:
- Develop a distinct brand voice that is aligned with your brand's values + mission. It’s all about that personality! Make sure your brand voice is consistent across all your channels. Become recognizable.
- Use storytelling to enchant your audience + build an emotional connection with your brand. Dive into those romcomantic vibes + make them feel like they are the main character in your story. Having a strong narrative will help people remember your brand long after they've interacted with it.
- Create a brand manifesto - aka worldview - that outlines your brand's core beliefs + the impact you are working towards. Paint the bigger picture so your ideal client can see themselves within the community of your brand - + want to be a part of it.
ii. A Content Marketing Strategy You Love
The thing about creating content is that if you aren’t into what you’re doing then your audience isn’t gonna be either. And I know you know this - just think about all those posts you swipe by on the socials. You also know why your business benefits from content marketing: it helps you build brand awareness, establish thought leadership, + gain the attention of your ideal clients. But have you considered why you - as the creator - benefit from developing content? Knowing your ‘why’ + what you like makes a bigger difference than you can imagine.
This is what I recommend focusing on:
- Become playful with the types of content you create. Make it an experiment. Don’t take it too seriously. Especially when you’re trying out something new for the first time. Consistency builds experience, + experience builds growth. As long as you focus on your message, whatever you create will be great. Honestly.
- Choose a format - video, writings, audio, art - that you can’t get enough of. Don’t worry about which platform - YouTube, Instagram, Substack - has the greatest turnout. The key to publishing great content is knowing what to edit. You have to go back + review your work before posting. Not to say your content can’t have mistakes in it - I’m sure there are a few in this bloggie. If you feel so icky about the content you’re making that you can’t edit it, then it’s not worth creating. It’s also not worth posting!
- Pursue content that feels good to make. Make things that you enjoy making. Make things that you enjoy sharing. I’d say this one is most important of all!
iii. A Brand Culture That Charms Your Ideal Clients
When you wrote your brand’s core messaging, you got to know who your ideal client is: what they do, what they want, what they need, + what’s standing in their way. Your offering allows a dream that they have to come true - this dream can be big or small; dreams hold the magic of possibilty regardless of their size. So your brand culture is the aesthetic - the world - in which this dream has become their reality.
With this in mind, you wanna embody these aspects to capture their attention:
- Everything you share + develop should belong to the same genre. This is different from niching down - which you likely know I have opinions about. This is about developing a distinct image / aesthetic that not only makes your business more recognizable but also makes your ideal client feel inspired. By moving forward with a specific tone within your visuals, you’re building a sense of trust in the transformation your brand offers.
- Any visual crafted or chosen must convey a moment within your brand story. If you use an image that doesn’t portray what the journey of reaching their goal looks like, it might make your ideal client feel confused + unsure of your offering. We don’t wanna send out mixed signals!
- You want your branded content to convey your business’s beliefs. But not just your manifesto — remember the possibility that your offering answers. One of your business beliefs has to be that you believe your ideal client’s dream will come true if they purchase your product. Also that it will come true even if they don’t. Put your hope in them into what you craft.
Look, the thing is that you’re not gonna be able to do all of this in an afternoon. Heck! I’d be surprised if you accomplished all of this within a month. It’s gonna take time. And you’re gonna wanna come back to this as you continue to recalibrate your marketing operations. But when you get to the end of this chapter within your business, you are going to feel so fulfilled, so motivated, + so happy with all that you have accomplished. I recommend taking lots of notes + documenting the process — because by the time you master the brand story, content marketing as a creator first, + embodying your brand culture, your business will turn from night to day. You got this.
The Marketing Revive Bundle
Now, I’m gonna share with you a sorta secret → the only thing you actually need to launch a newly transformed, dreamy business is a brand story that your ideal clients are the star of. The juicy content marketing + evocative brand culture will organically follow suit with ease. All together, it likely won’t make the impact you’re looking to make in the beginning, but as time goes on, clarity will only grow + the results you desire will come into play.
What my bundle does is get you + your business where you want to be much, much faster — with significantly less spaghetti being thrown on the wall. Here’s what my bundle will give you:
- brand story + pitching templates that will make it a breeze to introduce yourself, your business, + your offerings - you’ll also get me as your personal editor to ensure your brand scripts enchant your ideal clients
- fool-proof content marketing strategy that allows you to ghost on Instagram + take your time back
- a walkthrough of the eight essential elements that will lead you to building a brilliant brand culture
- 1:1 time with me for pushing through your blocks + developing a game plan for reaching your goals
So, when it comes down to it, the question isn’t whether or not you’ll succeed — but rather, how hungry are you to see your dream come true? Either way, I’m cheering you on. Are you ready to see results? 👇🏻